g r i e v e r

Tuesday, August 06, 2002

EgofreakZ

I'm glad that 4E' 2001 could have a dinner together today. It was great, and really reminded me of the awesome times we spent together. It was like in the past, when all of us shared laughter and joy together, like a reunited family. We were no longer in khaki shorts, all of us in our college uniform, yet that unique, strong sense of bond was visible within that short span of an evening. Congrats to Terence for getting hitched and getting free leadership points for PEARLS, and while I'm at it, Jonathan for having started school (finally). Kudos to Wai Kit (high-five) for organising this really hilarious dinner, and thanks to everyone who was present. I really enjoyed myself ya?

I recount the days when ALC was still our teacher, when lame was the game, and when life was great. Thanks 4E. Though some teachers have condemned us, it is undeniable that we were and still is the most remarkable and liveliest bunch of guys. Call us ego but I doubt any class will ever be as marvellous as us (in terms of going down in history as the most incredible class that ever lived). Don't you just love to agree with me? Images of Mr Ang battling maths on the "memories" book we gave him resurfaced, and I laugh at Terence being portrayed as a ball of hair - Mr Mao, no insult intended. Anyway, I'm thinking of giving Mr Ang a combined effort again for this year's Teacher's Day. What do you guys think?

4E' 2001 has been immortalised as the most non-conformist, most outspoken and most spirited class of Chinese High history, and I'm sure our self-confidence (or ego for that matter) greatly exceeds the legal limit in any organisation. For that simple reason, and a million others, we rock.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home