g r i e v e r

Saturday, August 03, 2002

Wandering About Went Alvin

Without any hesitation I decided to go a wandering alone around the Orchard Road area. I walked for about 1 to 2 hours, not really knowing why I was doing all this, or what had made me do this. And on my journey, I realised one truth: that the people around you don't ever notice you. They do not acknowledge your presence as they go about their business. They never really do, unless you decide upon impetus to jump about and shout "I love Singapore!" in flashy red and white. How very... interesting that would be.

Anyway, I continued my wandering. I really had no idea what to do, taking sudden turns at every junction, moving ever so randomly, very much akin to particles in Brownian motion. You do not really have any absolutely clear idea on where you're heading, but still you carry on moving, because there is this driving force that ever prevents us from even discontinue our journey.

I entered a few places, including Cineleisure, Paragon, Heeren, and finally decide to stop at HMV. Spent a considerable amount of time on level three, the classical/evergreen/new age/world section. They were playing some intrumental, and I could make out a sax and a piano. Sounded really good. Anyway, I left and walked to the MRT station. Noted some unruly characters boarding the train at Marina (I took to Marina you see). Felt like slapping them.

This whole entry is totally irrelevant!

What a scam.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home