g r i e v e r

Monday, January 09, 2006

And So The Story Continues...

When I abandoned this blog almost a year ago, I thought I had left it for good. But no, that was not to be, for now I have returned to continue this unfinished saga. The past year has been a mostly moderate year, and I believe the lowest point of that year was spent in the rainforests of Temburong, Brunei. Boy am I beyond relief to be back here in Singapore. But enough of this. 2006 is going to be a very significant year, and even as I write this, I can hardly contain this excitment within me, for with every second that passes, I move inexorably closer to my ORD. Note to myself: Just a few more months, hang in there! And yes, I know this will be a good year.

New Year Resolutions:

1. Learn guitar
2. Learn Latin
3. Learn tarot
4. Read up on Norse Mythology
5. ORD peacefully
6. Play more Starcraft
7. Be happy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home