g r i e v e r

Thursday, August 22, 2002

On Tests

Sigh. The F.Math test we had today really killed me. Out of 50 marks, I only secured 8. Oh well. That's a pseudo Math student for you. The test itself was a horrible experience. I sat down there in the lecture theatre, then realising that the timer had already started. Then, furiously, I pranced on the deadly paper, only to be greeted by a disgusting array of seemingly impossible to answer questions. Worse still, I had to watch the seconds trickle by as I stared blankly at the sheets of paper.

It isn't very encouraging when after the test, you discover that the people around you are probably worrying about whether they'll pass or not. I just hope I get a decent figure. Dear me. There's another half of it next week. Argh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home